109-1 聽老友記練口語 Rachel is a a terrible waitress

打油者說 發佈 2019-12-16T08:57:25+00:00

[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel is confronting her boss, Terry.

[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel is confronting her boss, Terry.]

Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible if I got a $100 advance in my salary? 特里,我,我知道我在這裡干時間並不長, 但我在想 您是否能考慮預支給我100塊薪水?

Terry: An advance? 預支?

Rachel: It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. See, every year we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket, but I sort of started the whole independence thing, you know, which is actually why I took this job. 這樣我才能和家裡人共度感恩節。你看,每年,我們全家都去韋爾滑雪,通常都是我父親為我出票錢但是我現在已經開始學習獨立,恩,這實際上也是我在這裡乾的原因。

Terry: Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart. You're a terrible, terrible waitress. Really, really awful. 瑞秋,瑞秋,親愛的。 你是一位非常,非常糟糕的女招待。真的,真的糟糕透頂。

Rachel: Ok, I, I hear what you're sayin'. I'm with you. Um, but I, but I'm trying really hard. And I think I'm doing better. I really do. Does anybody need coffee? (everyone in the place raises their hand) Oh, look at that. 好吧,我,我明白你的意思了.我同意您說的 但是我,我一直很努力地在做,我想我會做得更好的。我會的!有人需要咖啡嗎?(是的, 這邊/有!...) 噢,你瞧!

Opening Credits

[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel is approaching a customer.]

Rachel: Excuse me, sir. Hi, you come in here all time. I was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility that you could give me an advance on my tips? 打擾一下,先生。

恩,您是這裡的老主顧了。 不知道您是否能考慮預支一點小費給我?

Guy: Huh?

Rachel: Ok, ok, that's fine. Fine. Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before. (picks up the tip he leaves) Only $98.50 to go. 好,好,算我沒說。我為以前用咖啡潑到您表示歉意。還差98塊5。

(Monica enters.)

Monica: Hey. Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving? 嗨/嗨 羅斯,你知道老爸老媽要去波多黎各過感恩?

Ross: No, they're not. 不,他們不會。

Monica: Yes, they are. The Blymens invited them. 他們要去。布萊曼家邀請了他們

Ross: You're wrong.

Monica: I am not wrong.

Ross: You're wrong.

Monica: No, I just talked to them. 我剛和他們通過電話。

Ross: (getting up, upset) I'm calling Mom. 我去打給媽媽。

(Joey enters. His face looks abnormally colorful.)

Joey: Hey, hey.

Chandler: Hey.

Phoebe: Hey.

Chandler: And this from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup? 這裡是「緊急求助部」。 你化了妝嗎?

Joey: Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model. 是的。 從今天起,我的正式身份就是喬伊-崔比安尼,演員兼模特。

Chandler: That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman. 真有趣,因為我正想說:你看起來更象喬伊.崔比安尼,男人兼女人

Phoebe: What were you modeling for? 你給什麼當模特?

Joey: You know those posters for the city free clinic? 你知道那些城市免費門診的招貼畫嗎?

Monica: Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"? oh,哇,那你不就成了那些 健康一族中的一員了嗎?

Phoebe: You know, the asthma guy was really cute. 那個哮喘病人還真可愛。

Chandler: Do you know which one you're gonna be? 你知道你要做那一個?

Joey: No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so... (crosses fingers) 不知道,但是我聽說腦膜炎還少人,所以 ...

Chandler: Good luck, man. I hope you get it. 祝你好運,老兄。 我希望你能染上.

Joey: Thanks.

(Ross comes back to the couch.)

Ross: (to Monica) Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving. 好吧,你是對的。 他們怎能拋下我們不管? 這可是感恩節。

Monica: Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like Mom's. 好,我提議。我在我那兒做頓大餐,怎麼樣? 我會做得和媽媽的味一樣的。

Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps? 你會弄成含小塊的土豆泥給我吃嗎?

Monica: You know, they're not actually supposed to have... (Ross looks at her sheepishly) I'll work on the lumps. Joey, you're going home, right? 這個,他們真不該把土豆 ...我做土豆塊。 喬伊,你要回家,是嗎?

Joey: Yeah.

Monica: And I assume, Chandler, you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays. 錢德,你還在抵制所有清教徒的節日嗎?

Chandler: Yes, every single one of them. 當然,他們中的任何一個。

Monica: Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma? 菲比,你要和你奶奶一起過?

Phoebe: Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar. 是的,還有她的男朋友。但我們只在12月慶祝,因為他過農曆。

Monica: So you're free Thursday, then. 那麼,你星期四有空了。

Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come? 是的。噢,我能來嗎?

Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail? 當然 瑞秋,你定下來要去韋爾嗎?(去滑雪)

Rachel: Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go. 沒錯。「咻,咻,咻!」(模仿滑雪的聲音)還差102塊就可成行。

Chandler: I thought it was $98.50. 我記得剛才不還是98塊5。

Rachel: Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup. 沒錯,但我又摔了一個杯子。

Ross: Well, I'm off to Carol's. 我到卡蘿那裡去。

Phoebe: Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her? 哦,哦! 我們幹嘛不叫上她?

Ross: (mimicking) Ooh, ooh. Because she's my ex-wife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner. 「哦,哦」.因為她是我的前妻,而且她可能還想帶上她的,「哦,哦」,女『同志』!

關鍵字: